Click anywhere to close this dialog


Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I announce that I cease all development and activity in the programming universe indefinitely. My career has reached the turning point I was not expecting for at least another year, leaving me highly off guard and without laid-out plans for this hobby's continuity. I have begun a 5-year residency program in Neurosurgery which is clearly not compatible, time-wise, with programming.

I gave in all my passion for developing, and you gave me back your loyalty and trust, even when I did not deserve that much. Now it is the time for payback. I release all my present and past work as Open Source software, in the hope some talented developer will continue maintaining and expanding my vision of a modern, sleek forum software. The intrinsic flexibility of MyBB is the true hidden gem of an otherwise outdated codebase; I do hope the project can continue and be updated complying to the latest coding standards.

I hereby thank Euan, kawaii, andrewjs18, Ben, Matt, Omar G., effone, Eric J., Devilshakerz, Wildcard, JordanMussi and all the other team members I have had the opportunity to work with when I was a MyBB team member. I thank Tomm M, my mentor, who inspired me to pick up coding with his piece-of-art plugins. And finally, I thank all of you MyBBoost subscribers who have helped me getting through my toughest university years economically.

Yours sincerely, Filippo

google oauth not working after app update

26 Apr 2018
hi there,

I have an strange problem, i updated mine application by google because i'm changing from name and domainname but it returns with code 6 on line 90 but i don't know what that means...
I'm using cloudflare ssl but that was i'm always using..

here an screenshot from line 90:

here is the settings of flyover:

and here is the google application settings:
Shade 27 Apr 2018
Hi, thank you for reporting this. Error 6 means Flyover could not gather the user's data upon logging in. It might be caused by many things, such as a temporary issue with Google's server or an app misconfiguration (unlikely: looks like everything's in place from the screenshots you provided).

I will update my app too and see if they changed something.