Click anywhere to close this dialog

Farewell

Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I announce that I cease all development and activity in the programming universe indefinitely. My career has reached the turning point I was not expecting for at least another year, leaving me highly off guard and without laid-out plans for this hobby's continuity. I have begun a 5-year residency program in Neurosurgery which is clearly not compatible, time-wise, with programming.

I gave in all my passion for developing, and you gave me back your loyalty and trust, even when I did not deserve that much. Now it is the time for payback. I release all my present and past work as Open Source software, in the hope some talented developer will continue maintaining and expanding my vision of a modern, sleek forum software. The intrinsic flexibility of MyBB is the true hidden gem of an otherwise outdated codebase; I do hope the project can continue and be updated complying to the latest coding standards.

I hereby thank Euan, kawaii, andrewjs18, Ben, Matt, Omar G., effone, Eric J., Devilshakerz, Wildcard, JordanMussi and all the other team members I have had the opportunity to work with when I was a MyBB team member. I thank Tomm M, my mentor, who inspired me to pick up coding with his piece-of-art plugins. And finally, I thank all of you MyBBoost subscribers who have helped me getting through my toughest university years economically.

Yours sincerely, Filippo

MySQL error when synchronizing

30 Nov 2015 Edited
This issue is marked as solved
Hi, I sync my account with steam but I got this error:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column '' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE cleanmybb_userfields SET ``='Owner of BRAINZ! Unturned Servers.' WHERE ufid = 38
Shade 30 Nov 2015
Thank you for the report, I will investigate as soon as possible.
Shade 30 Nov 2015 Edited
Can you post a screenshot of your Steam configuration in Flyover's panel please? This error should not happen. Thank you.
Leo 30 Nov 2015
Can you post a screenshot of your Steam configuration in Flyover's panel please? This error should not happen. Thank you.
Shade (30 Nov 2015)
You mean this ? [Image: 2015_11_30_20_50_54_Third_party_integration_My.png]
Shade 30 Nov 2015
Oh, you mean on this board? It is possible that you encounter temporary errors as the new versions of Flyover are developed straight on the live installation you can try on MyBBoost. You should not see any errors by now.
Leo 30 Nov 2015
Oh, you mean on this board? It is possible that you encounter temporary errors as the new versions of Flyover are developed straight on the live installation you can try on MyBBoost. You should not see any errors by now.
Shade (30 Nov 2015)
I have no providers, installed it in my site: [Image: 2015_11_30_21_25_59_Program_Manager.png]
Shade 30 Nov 2015 Edited
Did you select what providers you want to use when downloading Flyover?

[Image: HB4MgAY.png]
Leo 30 Nov 2015
Oh shit.... how I can fix that ?
Shade 30 Nov 2015
Simply select what providers you want to use, download the package again and upload all the files overwriting the old ones. You can also upload just the /inc/plugins/Flyover/hybridauth/Hybrid/Providers and /inc/plugins/Flyover/hybridauth/Hybrid/thirdparty folders (and all the files contained in them) to the respective folders on your server, and you will see the providers appear in the ACP module thanks to Flyover's modularity feature.
Leo 30 Nov 2015
Thanks, seems to work but where to insert the STEAM token I got ?